1. Have your hair down and in its NATURAL, CURLY STATE, preferably dry. Being that we cut curl by curl, we need to see the true articulation of your individual curl pattern.
2. You can have styling products in your hair. If your curls show best with gel/mousse/cream, etc, that's perfectly fine.
3. We will do a THOROUGH consultation before we begin the cut. Come with any questions or concerns you might have.
4. If you have pictures of styles/cuts you like, feel free to bring them. Visual references are always a good thing, even if you later decide on a different look.
5. You can always come in for a free consultation before the cut. We do ask that you schedule the consult in advance so we can set aside time for all of your questions.
As always, if you have ANY questions about the process or about a particular curl specialist or apprentice, do not hesitate to ask.
We look forward to helping you realize the beauty and uniqueness of YOUR curls!